Milk{Sytrus!} Milk{Sytrus!}

This is why I wrote that sytrus tutorial

Too bad I can't make synths nearly as awesome as that. Kickass in multiple ways, although I think the song's a tad TOO generic in that its sometimes difficult to pick out the actual melody and it all kind of blends together. Great work :D

Mrmilkcarton responds:

I looked at your tutorial but didn't exactly want to go through all of it because I like to learn through trail and error. What I did read though was really informative and should be praised for such a detailed tutorial.

I even admit it is pretty generic but the point was that you don't need no fancy VSTI that has presets already there for you when you have sytrus. It has the power to create quality sounds and people need to know that. The best way to get through to people is to make something they like and I myself would listen to.

To anyone reading this reply go check out Blackholes Sytrus tutorials they are amazing!

Thank you for the review and tutorials.

Psybot - Heaven cries 2008 Psybot - Heaven cries 2008

Holy bejeezus

Its hard to find trance better then this. Good variation, amazing reverb and synths, superb mixing - fully deserving of a 10/10

10/10

(NUB)Broken Windows (NUB)Broken Windows

Wow

This is a nice, simple melody, which is amazingly effective in both production and execution. The song may have been a little quiet, but its a superb job regardless.

9/10

nubbinownz responds:

Thank you very much man.

{dj-N} It's Your Fault [MiX] {dj-N} It's Your Fault [MiX]

Holy Crap

There only one thing wrong with this song - its too short. I actually think you could have kept going with that idea for practically another minute. Then you could have swapped out for a third idea, then done a key change back to the first for a finale. But hey, who am I to tell? Superb work on the vocals :D

10/10

Pokemon Crystal: Vs. Suicune Pokemon Crystal: Vs. Suicune

Offbeat?

This song was largely excellent except for the offbeat drums in the last part. Nice work!

8/10

Memories of the Flower Garden Memories of the Flower Garden

Beautiful

A stunning work of art. A beautiful melody, innovative instrument usage, superb design, excellent execution. I don't think this song could better convey its purpose then it does now. The song would benefit from an alternate theme in the middle, however, as right now it is just an intro and a single idea. A teensy bit more percussion or background strings/instruments would probably give the song a bit of a fuller tone, as well.

8/10

[TMM43]Digital Abuse [TMM43]Digital Abuse

Instant hook

The melody on this song caught my ear instantly. Unfortunately it *is* highly repetative, and some of the percussion sounds downright bad, which is a shame, because its an awesome song idea. I think with a little more refinement and variation this could be a serious kickass song.

7/10
3/5

Sleepless Thoughts Sleepless Thoughts

Catchy idea

The drums could use some panning, and a bit more stereo in general would be good, plus a shorter intro, but otherwise its rather catchy. Nice work.

7/10
3/5

headbang87 responds:

thanks for listening and reviewing! (I can't change the song, it's data is lost now)

(ID Rev) - Night Walk (Sample) (ID Rev) - Night Walk (Sample)

Sweet

Awesome track, I wish I could hear the full version. A little more rhythmic variation might add a little bit to this song though.

9/10

IcyDeath responds:

The song fully is like 3 minutes, i MIGHT release it on newgrounds, but for now its a private use song :)
Glad you like it ^^
Thanks for the review!

IcyDeath

dodgy goings on dodgy goings on

Variation

Without way more variation in this song, it is flat out boring to listen to. A more attractive melody line would probably help too.

3/10
2/5

spamwangler responds:

yay! first bad review

it is a bit long isnt it? it gets pretty at the end tho dont it?

must try harder.