Interlude Backwards Interlude Backwards

Now this sounds cool

This sounds really cool considering it was just a reverse. I'm surprised the melody lines up so well.

5/5 - for awesomeness :D

WritersBlock responds:

Thanks. Some parts of this kind of sound the same as played forwards.

Formula 4 Formula 4

Amazing

This is incredibly well made. Superb synths, superb transitions, awesome melody, even an alternate theme! This has got to be hands-down one of the best productions I've ever heard on newgrounds. Stunning!

5/5

If this doesn't make the weekly top 5, I'll be vengeful.

Garden Of Eden Garden Of Eden

Impressive

I liked the melody in this loop a lot, however there are compression issues, and the loop lacks variation. While it is a loop, a loop should be entertaining to listen to for long periods of time, and this requires a lot of variation, perhaps even a seperate idea.

5/5 - Because everyone zero-bombs this genre :(

Jephz responds:

thanks i'll keep that in mind the next i make a loop

*DJ-P* My Happiness *DJ-P* My Happiness

Ow...

I don't necessarily want to sound harsh... but this was not very good.

- No panning
- No transitions
- No variation in the bassline
- Bad instruments
- No mastering
- (almost) no compression
- Completely lacks any sort of melody.

3/10
2/5

DJ-Prodigy responds:

Your criticism is always appreciated.

Thank you for the review!

ID.Line.Reprise(Demo)(FMX) ID.Line.Reprise(Demo)(FMX)

Sweet

I absolutely love the background pad, and its got a really nice instrument mix. I think a bit more reverb might have helped though... possibly another instrumented added in near the end? Course this is a demo...

5/5 - Its score is too low >:(

Then I Seen Her Beauty Then I Seen Her Beauty

Why the heck is this rated 1.11?

Obviously a professional track, with excellent sounds and mastering, although i think a little more panning would have been nice. An interesting chord progression that keeps you hooked, and overall I could definately see this in a game cutscene. There does, however, need to be a transition at around 1:59.

Bosa responds:

Because, zero bombers are idiot 13-year olds who think that their music is better than everybody else's. When, in truth, they deserve to be destroyed.

In10city In10city

Sweetness

I like this loop a lot, its got a clean, professional feel to it, the idea is thrown around so as not to get repetative, the instruments blend together nicely, and its all around very nicely done. It loops ok, but could probably benefit from a slight volume fade in at the beginning.

9/10
5/5

K-Dm - Unstoppable (RE) K-Dm - Unstoppable (RE)

Repetative

This song has one awesome earworm, but thats all the song is - a glorified motif. A bit of stereo work on the snares might have been nice, and I think you accidentally made one of the string notes louder then the others. I think this song could go many, many places, and its got a real nice sound to it, but you never really do anything with the idea.

7/10
5/5 - because its score is way too low

K-Dm responds:

lol ya i was pretty cheap with that piano loop

but i dunno i think its good enough for a hip hop instrumental

i cant really think of anything else to do with it

but im always up for lettin other ppl remix my tracks

K-Dm

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Perfection

I can't believe I never actually reviewed this song...

There is absolutely nothing I could possibly critique about this song. It is mixed to absolute perfection, constructed in just the right fashion. One of, if not the, best song currently on newgrounds. You can listen to this for months on end and not get tired of it; simply jaw-dropping.

Battle Music [Synth] Battle Music [Synth]

Superb

I want that melody synth so bad :P

While the drums could have been slightly better in some places, the overall song execution, melody and feel are brilliantly done. This is definately battle music and it'd definately work in a game. Awesome!